Monday, November 24, 2014

Secret Outlast Completely Clean Scent Women's Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant



I was really excited to try this deodorant especially since I have a really hard time finding a gel deodorant that i like. Bzzagent and secret gave me the opportunity to try Secret outlast out. This deodorant is a clear gel which surprisingly dried in a suitable amount of time. True to this products claim I didn't experience any odor but I didn't test it out for 48 hrs so I can't really attest to 48 hr protection. The only downside to this deodorant is if you put it on right after shaving it burns like a son of a gun. As i mentioned above I'm not a huge gel fan but I liked it and I'm so happy to find out they have Secret outlast in invisible solid, I definitely will be picking it up on my next shopping trip. Overall this deodorant is pretty good it wont leave any white steaks on your clothes which is always a plus it will also keep you dry and odor free and the fragrance is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment